This file contains additional information, such as Exif metadata, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
The seventh and the eight grades currently have 5 classes of all colors.
The ninth and tenth(neuvieme, troisieme) grades have 4 classes (purple is dropped).
The eleventh,twelfth and thirteenth (Seconde, Rhéto, Philo) generally have three classes (yellow is dropped).
Since then, the secondary school has moved to that new campus.
The primary school has an enrollment of about 400 students. After the 2010 Haiti earthquake, the primary school moved to the Delmas campus, as the secondary school still is.
The secondary school is composed of seven grades with about 1000 students divided into two sections, Third Cycle (Troisième Cycle) and Secondary School (Secondaire).
Students are arranged in different sections per grade: blue, yellow, purple, red, or green.
It was founded and is run by the Brothers of Christian Instruction (FIC) (Frères de l'instruction chrétienne de Ploërmel). Considered among the most prestigious schools in Haiti, it was founded in 1890 and initially located at rue du Centre, in downtown Port-au-Prince for children 6 to 12.
By 1930, Saint-Louis de Gonzague offered degrees for secondary school.
In the early 1970s, Saint-Louis de Gonzague engaged in a major expansion.
The director at that time, Brother Ephrem Le-Mat, built a new campus on previously acquired land in the suburb of Delmas.